Thurs Dec 5, 2019 – Field trips
Fri-Sat Dec 6-7 – General Forum sessions
Camp Beckwith, Fairhope, AL
Supplemental forms for youth participants: DOC format or PDF format
PRICING AND DEADLINES:
Registration fee will cover sessions/activities and all meals Friday breakfast through Saturday dinner. Lodging as well as Thursday offerings/meals are reserved separately.
Registration closes at 11:59pm CST on Tuesday, November 12!
GENERAL REGISTRATION (Fri/Sat)
- Adult registration: $95 earlybird (through Oct 21), $105 regular (Oct 22 through Nov 12)
- Youth registration (14-21): $65
- Child registration (6-13): $45
- Children under 5 are free!
PRE-FORUM ADD-ONS (Thurs)
- Field trips (afternoon of Thursday 12/5): $20 (14+), children <13 are free
- Thursday dinner (not included in general registration!): $15
- Motel room – $99/room/night. Each room has 1 double/full & 1 single/twin bed and a private bath.
- Dorm – $21/person/night. Dorms have twin bunk beds and can sleep up to 16 in each room. There are bathrooms with showers in the dorms. You must furnish all bed linens, pillows, blankets, and towels.
- Tent camping – $13/person/night. Bring your own tent and sleeping gear. Campers have access to dorm bathrooms/showers.
Scholarships are available! More information and application to follow.
We put in a lot of work to make the Forum as financially accessible as possible, without any additional help. That said, we know money is tight for lots of folks in our network, and don’t want money to keep people from being active participants in ASAN and in this beautiful event. Please apply for a scholarship if you need financial assistance to attend the Forum. Also make use of the Facebook event page to connect with potential rideshares and/or roomshares. Please feel free to contact us ([email protected], 256-743-0742) if you would like to talk further.
We are offering field trips this year!! Field trips will take place on Thursday, December 5, from 1pm until around 5pm (central time). Participants are responsible for their own transportation — you are welcome to meet at the field trip site, or there may be an option to meet at Beckwith ahead of time and carpool with other participants. More details coming soon!
If you register for a field trip, don’t forget to also register for a Thursday night meal, if you plan to stay at Beckwith! (Thursday night meals are not included in general registration.)
If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at the Food & Farm Forum, please contact Alice at [email protected] or 205-743-0742.