From the organizers: Southern SARE is offering a free webinar this summer on its Producer Grants program. “Testing Sustainable Ag Ideas on the Farm” is designed for farmers and ranchers and farmer groups in the Southern region interested in sustainable agriculture research to learn more about SSARE’s Producer Grants – a funding opportunity for farmers in the Southern region to test sustainable agriculture ideas on their farm by conducting research projects.
The 60-minute Power Point webinar session, including a Q&A, will be held on two dates. To register for the webinar, please fill out the following information. Registrants will receive a Zoom invite via email. The webinar will be recorded and posted to the Southern SARE website at a later date for those who are unable to attend.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
• An overview of the SSARE program (who we are and what we do);
• Basic information on Producer Grants (qualification requirements and selecting a research topic);
• Details of the Call for Proposals covering each section of the Call, including setting up a research project, budgets and outreach;
• How a proposal is reviewed and why proposals are rejected;
• Tips for writing a strong proposal; and
• Step-by-step instructions for submitting a proposal to SSARE’s online submission system.
For more information on the Producer Grant webinar, contact Producer Grant manager Candace Pollock-Moore at [email protected] or 770-412-4786.
Register here: https://forms.gle/uWengWwQfzaAdSHb6
This event is not hosted by ASAN. As one of ASAN’s roles is to share information and resources across our network so as to maximize all of our impact, we routinely post events that we ourselves are not hosting. If you have questions regarding this event, please contact event organizers rather than ASAN.