The course will include approximately seven hours of
time covering content contained in these seven
- Introduction to Produce Safety
- Worker Health, Hygiene, and Training
- Soil Amendments
- Wildlife, Domesticated Animals, and Land Use
- Agricultural Water (Part I: Production Water; Part II: Postharvest Water)
• Postharvest Handling and Sanitation
• How to Develop a Farm Food Safety Plan
In addition to produce safety best practices, key parts of
the FSMA Produce Safety Rule requirements will be
covered. There will be time for questions and
discussion, so participants should come prepared to
share their experiences and produce safety questions.
REGISTER BY: Calling, emailing, or texting Andrew Williams: [email protected] Phone: 334-216-1344
There is no cost, but pre-, registration is required.