From the organizers:
Produce growers and others interested in learning about the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Produce Safety Rule. The PSA Grower Training course satisfies the FSMA Produce Safety Rule requirement.
What to Expect:
The trainers will spend approximately seven hours of instruction time covering content contained in these seven modules:
- Intro to Produce Safety
- Worker Health, Hygiene & Training
- Soil Amendments
- Wildlife, Domesticated Animals, & Land Use
- Agricultural Water (Part 1: Production Water; Part 2: Postharvest Water)
- Post-Harvest Handling & Sanitation
- How to develop a farm food safety plan
For more information: Call Donna Martin: (334) 566-0985 or email: [email protected]
This event is not hosted by ASAN. As one of ASAN’s roles is to share information and resources across our network so as to maximize all of our impact, we routinely post events that we ourselves are not hosting. If you have questions regarding this event, please contact event organizers rather than ASAN.