The Green Coast Council’s 2018 Sustainablity Summit will take place on Friday, January 26 at the University of South Alabama.
Concurrent Session Track Topics —
- Coastal Resiliency/Climate Adaptation
- Energy and Water Conservation
- Green Infrastructure/Ecosystems Services
- Local Government Policies and Initiatives
- Sustainable Agriculture and Aquaculture
- Sustainable Business Practices
More information at https://www.joinacf.org/green-coast-council.
This event is not hosted by ASAN. As one of ASAN’s roles is to share information and resources across our network so as to maximize all of our impact, we routinely post events that we ourselves are not hosting. If you have questions regarding this event, please contact event organizers rather than ASAN.