From the organizers:
No Boring Webinars Here! This is a boot camp experience with 3 days of high energy engagement and learning with landowners and practitioners!
The conference is the nation’s largest gathering of heirs’ property owners and passionate land retention practitioners from across the US.
Landowners- Across Generations
- Attend Master Classes taught by experts
- Access the landowner workbook for how to secure your land holdings
- Ask -the-Attorney small discussion groups
- A one-stop-shop with everything heirs need to create a path FORWARD to land ownership
- Intergenerational conversation on transferring and securing family land
- Get support with heirs property issues post conference
- Virtual exhibit hall
Land Retention Practitioners-Diverse in Expertise
- Attend discussions with a national panel of land prevention experts
- Discuss case studies and generate solutions to decrease black land loss
- Learn and network with other experience land retention professionals
- Intensive training on heirs property and new eligibility regulations track for USDA staff
This event is not hosted by ASAN. As one of ASAN’s roles is to share information and resources across our network so as to maximize all of our impact, we routinely post events that we ourselves are not hosting. If you have questions regarding this event, please contact event organizers rather than ASAN.