From the organizers:
If you’re in the exploratory stages of starting your own farm, this entry-level workshop is designed just for you. You will receive practical, common-sense information on sustainable farming and how to move forward.
– Learn about sustainable farming careers in Western North Carolina.
– Discover and assess your resources, skills and farming intentions.
– Begin to develop an educational plan toward farming.
– Connect with regional training opportunities and support networks.
– Prioritize your next steps toward your farming goals.
– Hear from experienced farmers running successful farms in WNC.
This event is not hosted by ASAN. As one of ASAN’s roles is to share information and resources across our network so as to maximize all of our impact, we routinely post events that we ourselves are not hosting. If you have questions regarding this event, please contact event organizers rather than ASAN.