From the organizers:
What: FREE Water Testing and Employee Training Workshop hosted by Front Field Farm, Extension, USDA-NRCS, and the Georgia Small Farm Food Safety Campaign. Each participant will receive templates and instructions on how to document for GAP/FSMA, an opportunity for a water test cost share, free lunch, and one-on-one and group consultation from Extension and GFVGA.
When: Friday, March 9th from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
A.M. – Water Testing and Water System Inspection 101
– How to fill in and use water testing/ag die off/system inspection records for FSMA/GAP
– Irrigation discussion and technical assistance opportunities from USDA-NRCS
– How to take and read your water test and next steps
– Participants qualify for a $40 water test cost-share
P.M. – Employee Training 101
– Interactive session demonstrating employee training practices
– Distribution of employee training video resources, farm signs, and employee training templates
– The when, why, where and how of employee training and demonstration on how to document for FSMA/GAP
Questions???? [email protected] or 773-343-6053
* This workshop is supported by the GA Small Farm Food Safety Campaign from USDA-NIFA *
This event is not hosted by ASAN. As one of ASAN’s roles is to share information and resources across our network so as to maximize all of our impact, we routinely post events that we ourselves are not hosting. If you have questions regarding this event, please contact event organizers rather than ASAN.