The COVID pandemic isn’t over, but the end of the growing season gives us a welcome moment to pause and take stock.
We’ll ask our panel, and those in attendance:
- What weaknesses has this pandemic exposed, in our farms and food system?
- What lessons have we learned, and how have we adapted?
- Moving forward, how can we adapt and innovate so as to not only weather the COVID storm, but to build towards the safer, more equitable, and more resilient food system we need and want?
- Matthew Lawrence (Marble Creek Farmstead)
- Andrew Williams (Deep South Food Alliance / TUCCA)
- Natalie Bishnoi (Farm Food Collaborative)
- Brennan Washington (SSARE / Phoenix Gardens)
Moderator: Olivia Cleveland (This Mountain Farm / ASAN)
Save the dates, and make plans now to join us in December! We’re so excited to see you <3
Registration is on a sliding scale to make the Forum accessible to all