Hosted by the Autauga County Extension Office:
- Understand the Cottage Food Law
- Identify foods that can be sold
- Understand where foods can be sold
- Recognize labeling requirements
- Understand basic food safety practices
COST: $25.00. To register or for more information call: Autauga County Extension Office (334-361-7273) OR go online to www.aces.edu/foodsafety and click on Cottage Food Law.
This event is not hosted by ASAN. As one of ASAN’s roles is to share information and resources across our network so as to maximize all of our impact, we routinely post events that we ourselves are not hosting. If you have questions regarding this event, please contact event organizers rather than ASAN.