Accounting and Tax Tips for Farmers

Home/Accounting and Tax Tips for Farmers
Loading Events

What forms do I need to file?
What is SE tax? And do I have to pay it?
Should I hire a CPA or go to H&R Block?

If you’ve found yourself asking these questions, this event may provide some clarity. Join Karen Owens, MBA, CPA at Tune farm for an introductory class covering the unique challenges faced by small-scale farmers.

For more information regarding this event, please contact Lisa Tune at [email protected]


Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

Go to Top