From the organizers:
The Harvest Conference is an educational event that offers affordable classes on organic growing and sustainable living. The conference features a selection of FOUR 2-day workshops taught by outstanding guest speakers. This allows for a deeper dive on a specific topic. You can take a one-day standalone workshop or a two-day with one instructor OR you can even take a one-day workshop with two different instructors.
- Wild Edibles & Mushroom Families with Luke Cannon features these two days of standalone workshops:
- Friday: Wonderful Wild Foods of the Southern Appalachians
- Saturday: Marvelous Mushroom Families of the Southeast
- Do-it-Yourself Medicine Making with Noelle Fuller features these two days of stand-alone workshops:
- Friday: Tinctures, Teas, and Oil for your Home Medicine Cabinet
- Saturday: Cooking with Herbs
- Hemp Farming with Green Heffa Farms features these two days of standalone workshops:
- Friday: Growing Hemp at Any Scale!
- Saturday: Understanding the Hemp Industry
- Forest Farming with James Geoffrey Steen features these two days of standalone workshops:
- Friday: Agroecology & Silvopasture
- Saturday: Forest Gardening
Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about the 2019 Harvest Conference and other OGS programs and events.
This event is not hosted by ASAN. As one of ASAN’s roles is to share information and resources across our network so as to maximize all of our impact, we routinely post events that we ourselves are not hosting. If you have questions regarding this event, please contact event organizers rather than ASAN.