From the organizers:
Registration for the 2020 Beef Cattle Reproductive Management Seminar will open on September 1, 2020.
Focusing on reproductive management, the seminar will provide information on a variety of topics and introduce tools and technologies available today to improve reproductive efficiency in beef cow herds.
Topics will include:
- heifer development and management
- impacts of nutrition on reproduction
- tools and technologies to improve herd genetics, manage breeding and calving seasons, and determine pregnancy
- the value of these tools, technologies and management systems
As a part of this year’s fall seminar, there will be live demonstrations for both artificial insemination and embryo transfer. Further, workshop attendees will be eligible to receive FREE Artificial Insemination or Embryo Transfer services during the seminar.
- This two-day event requires registration ($20 for regular registration and $30 for late registration…dates forthcoming).
- Individuals are encouraged to spread the word.
Click here September 1, 2020.
This event is not hosted by ASAN. As one of ASAN’s roles is to share information and resources across our network so as to maximize all of our impact, we routinely post events that we ourselves are not hosting. If you have questions regarding this event, please contact event organizers rather than ASAN.